Do you ever catch yourself thinking “I just don’t know what to say.”
Your True confession is ~ I really do know what I want to say but I don’t because I say to myself:
- Who are you to have those feelings?
- It’s always the same. Every time I say something, it backfires.
- You just don’t get it!
- I’m afraid you won’t love me anymore if I tell you the truth.
- Do you catch yourself saying “YES” when you’d really rather say “NO?”
- Are you frustrated and discouraged with ineffective stalled communication?
- Would you like to have better rapport and easier communication in all your relationships?
- Do you wonder how to get him to engage in “real” conversations
- Are you constantly trying to be right?
- Would you like to be heard and understood easily without feeling like you’re nagging or needy?
It’s not really only about the money, sex or in-laws. Did you know that lack of communication is the number one reason couples break up, divorce or consult a Relationship Coach? I specialize in helping people gain new insights and tools to start talking, sharing and loving again confidently and gracefully for long-lasting and fulfilling Trailblazing Relationships. I use my intuitive knowledge of partnerships bolstered by a fresh and modern approach that includes the Compatibility Index designed to measure a person’s energy levels and my Signature 8-Step Heart of Compatibility System . You’ll discover the secrets to creating an ecstatic relationship and it has nothing to do with giving up your dreams, settling, sex or getting your partner to change.
You may be assuming that I am only talking about intimate relationships between men and women, but there is a lot more to it than that. Our relationships are the basis for identifying to ourselves who we are in life. Whether we are spouses, parents, colleagues, friends or lovers, our most important relationship is with ourselves. It may come as no surprise to you that successful relationships start with self-love and self-acceptance and this is where I come in.
But don’t just take it from me. Here is what my clients are saying.
“I was in a relationship and wanted to be a better person because there were a few things happening that I didn’t understand at the time. You pulled back the curtain and immediately gave me CLARITY on a few very important aspects of myself that were not visible to me but so important to see, like learning to let go of the small things. And you gave me guides to rise above the traits that were not serving me. Now I’m on the right path because grand opportunities that I need in order to move forward with making money and making a difference while using my creativity are opening up for me immediately and in a big way. You were a life saver to me!”
Andrea R., New Jersey
Who wouldn’t want that?